There are five classes of membership
1. Standard member. This is the usual membership category. The annual subscription is $25.
2. Junior member. This membership category is avaialble for young people aged from 13 to 20. The annual subscription is $15.
3. Family member. This membership category allows additional family members to be added to a standard membership. There is no subscription associated with this category.
4. Honorary member. This is given to people who have made a contribution to the club which the committee wishes to recognise.
5. Life member. This is awarded to club members who have given significant service to the club over a number of years.
The membership year for Standard and Junior members terminates on 31st May every year. Members who join after 1st January have their membership set to expire on 31st May the following year.